Announcing the 17th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
17th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Socially Distanced Edition
To Support The Children's Advocacy Center (CAC) Of Hampshire County and Amherst Area Chamber & Cooley Dickinson Health Care Amherst Regional High School Scholarship Program
The Chamber will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Children's Advocacy Center (CAC) of Hampshire County Inc.
The Children's Advocacy Center is based upon the fundamental premise that children have the right to be safe and protected from harm. The CAC is dedicated to minimizing secondary trauma to child victims by streamlining the handling of cases of child sexual abuse, serious child physical abuse, and child exploitation. Through the CAC, children and families are linked to medical, mental health, victim advocacy and other services determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition, the Chamber will partner once again with Cooley Dickinson Health Care, to award two $1,000 scholarships to two deserving seniors pursuing business and/or healthcare related studies, in an institution of higher education.
There are a few changes to this year's event:
- Registration: Pre-registration online is required. Payment is at the point of sale. For your safety and ours, the Chamber will NOT be accepting cash or check at the event.
- Player Packs: Player Pack are available for purchase in advance of the tournament when registering. Player Packs include:
- Raffle Tickets ($15)
- Putting Contest Pass ($10)
- Air Cannon Coupon ($5)
- Entrance in 50/50 Raffle ($5)
- Mulligan ($5)
- Carts: Carts will be provided for every pair of golfers. When on the course, carts may be ridden by two people - only if both riders wear a mask. Otherwise, one golfer must walk while the other rides. This is required by MA Reopening Guidelines for golf courses.
- Masks Required Indoors: When in the Clubhouse or Pro-Shop masks must wear a mask at all times.
- Practice Social Distancing & Mask Wear Outside: When interacting with staff and vendors on the course, you must either maintain social distance (6 ft.) or wear a mask.
- Lunch & Dinner: A fresh boxed lunch and water will be provided when you arrive for you to enjoy at your leisure. Additionally, you will be provided with $20 Gift Cards to Joseph's Restaurant at the Clubhouse (also redeemable at Hannah Devine's Restaurant) instead of the usual dinner at the end of the event.
- Contests: Contest winners including Men & Women's Longest Drive, Closest-To-Pin, and Putting Contest will be announced online at the end of the day via Facebook Live. The Chamber will then mail or hand-deliver the prizes to the winners.
- Raffle: Raffle winners including the 50/50 Raffle will be announced online at the end of the day via Facebook Live. The Chamber will then mail or hand-deliver the prizes to the winners.