Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce Committees
You get out what you put in at the Chamber. So lean in and participate. Consider joining a committee. It is a great way to get more involved, promote your business, and, meet new people. Take advantage of this leadership opportunity for you to unlock personal and professional growth.
For more information about our committees, email the Board President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This committee is our new business welcome wagon! Members reach out to new and existing members to learn what they are looking for from Chamber membership. The group welcomes new members and hand-delivers New Member packets. Meets monthly. This is a great opportunity to meet new businesses and introduce your business, while serving the Chamber's mission to promote the business community!
Our Current Chamber Ambassadors are:
- Kim Alli, Greenfield Savings Bank
- Chris Blauvelt, Innovara, AACC Board of Directors
- Amy Bovaird, WRSI
- Joan Dahl-Lussier, Hadley Farms Meeting House
- Jessye Deane, Community Action Pioneer Valley/F45 Training Hampshire Meadows
- Kyle Dumas, Greenfield Savings Bank
- Lisa Eugin, Encharter Insurance
- Youssef Fadel, NEPM
- Tracy Faulstick, Steve Lewis Subaru
- Jenicca Gallagher, Greenfield Northampton Cooperative Bank
- Leah Gay, Bresnahan Insurance
- Harry Georgiades, McNamara Waste Services, Inc.
- Molly Keegan, Curran & Keegan Financial
- Georgia Moore, Cooley Dickinson Health Care
- Amelia Mosley, Comcast Business
- Beth Pearson, Pearson Wallace Insurance, LLC, AACC Board of Directors
- Alex Sieracki, Mercedes-Benz of Springfield
Government Affairs & Policy Advocacy Committee
Equity Task Force Members
Claudia Pazmany, Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce
John Page, Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce