Local Restaurant Bingo
Supporting Local Restaurants
Annual traditions from the Chamber's Margarita Madness and Taste of Amherst, as well as Family Outreach of Amherst's Light Up the Night and the Hitchcock Center's Battle of the Botanicals, have been canceled. In response, the Chamber has devised a new way to promote our restaurants and rich food and craft cocktail culture — Local Restaurant Bingo. This event is made possible by our sponsors and partners:
A Special Thank You to Steve Lewis Subaru — Our Presenting Sponsor
How It Works
- Patronize your favorite local restaurants.
- Mark each of our your Local Restaurant Bingo Card.
- Keep your receipt.
- Staple it directly to your card
- OR snap a photo of your receipt
- Once you have a bingo, double bingo, or fill the card, fill out your contact info.
- Submit your card to be entered to win prizes.
- Take a photo of your card and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Drop your completed card with receipts attached into the mail slot at the Visitors' Information Center,
- OR Mail your completed card to the Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce at 35 S Pleasant St., Amherst MA 01002.
Countdown - Time Left to Participate
For a valid bingo, receipts must be for purchases between September 15 and September 30, 2020.