Announcing the 18th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce's
18th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Socially Distanced Edition
To Support Friends of Children (FoC) and the Amherst Area Chamber & Cooley Dickinson Health Care Scholarship Program
The Chamber will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Friends of Children (FoC). Friends of Children is fully dedicated to improving the lives of children and young adults impacted by foster care or juvenile-justice involvement. Our relationships with young people connect us to their stories and ground us in their perspectives.
In addition, the Chamber will partner once again with Cooley Dickinson Health Care, to award four $1,000 scholarships to four deserving seniors from Amherst Regional, Hopkins Academy, Belchertown High School, and Frontier Regional School pursuing business and/or healthcare-related studies, in an institution of higher education.
There are a few changes to this year's event*:
*Dependent on public health guidance at the time of the event.
- Registration: Pre-registration online is required. Payment is at the point of sale. Chamber Members always have the option of being invoiced.
- Player Packs: Player Pack are available for purchase in advance of the tournament when registering. Player Packs include:
- Raffle Tickets ($15)
- Putting Contest Pass ($10)
- Air Cannon Coupon ($5)
- Entrance in 50/50 Raffle ($5)
- Mulligan ($5)
- Carts: Carts will be provided for every pair of golfers. When on the course, carts may be ridden by two people - only if both riders wear a mask. Otherwise, one golfer must walk while the other rides. This is required by MA Reopening Guidelines for golf courses.
- Masks Required Indoors: When in the Clubhouse or Pro-Shop masks must wear a mask at all times.
- Practice Social Distancing & Mask Wear Outside: When interacting with staff and vendors on the course, you must either maintain social distance (6 ft.) or wear a mask.
- Lunch & Dinner: A fresh boxed lunch and water will be provided when you arrive for you to enjoy at your leisure. Details on the format of the dinner forthcoming.
- Contests: Contest winners including Men & Women's Longest Drive, Closest-To-Pin, and Putting Contest will be announced online at the end of the day via Facebook Live. The Chamber will then mail or hand-deliver the prizes to the winners.
- Raffle: Raffle winners including the 50/50 Raffle will be announced online at the end of the day via Facebook Live. The Chamber will then mail or hand-deliver the prizes to the winners.