Get noticed! Stand out! Powerful, effective, affordable, ethical copywriting/marketing strategy from bestselling and multiple award winning author of six marketing books (eight books total).
* Particular emphasis on marketing green products and reaching the green customer (GreenAndProfitable.com).
* Resumes that stand out in the crowd (AccurateWriting.com).
* Help getting your book done: going from unpublished writer to well-published, well-marketed author
* General marketing help for small biz/organizations (FrugalMarketing.com)
* Ongoing content streams for publications (GreenAndProfitable.com)
* Dynamic and powerful speeches on green marketing, book publishing, and creating an alternative future (GreenAndProfitable.com)
Serving the Pioneer Valley, the United States, and the world since 1981. Green/ethical marketing consultant and copywriter Shel Horowitz of GreenAndProfitable.com shows:
* How ethics and green principles are not just the right thing but also highly profitable
* Why most businesses shouldn't worry about market share
* How to form powerful partnerships, even with competitors
* How to go Green and market Green without greenwashing
An international speaker, syndicated columnist, blogger, and best-selling/multiple-award-winning author of eight books including Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green, Shel helps you reach Deep Green, ''Lazy Green,'' and Nongreen consumers AND businesses. He was inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame in 2011 and is widely quoted in major media (NY Times, WSJ, etc.)
Near Skinner State Park, Barstow's Store, and Mitch's Marina, off route 47. Exact directions when you make an appointment.